Our team of experts is committed to providing excellent customer service and support throughout every step of the production process.
High Tech Injection Machines
From 40 ton up to 3200 ton
Up To 40 Machines
Up to 2K
Horizontal & Vertical Machines
Electrical, hybrid and hydraulic machines
Products: Asthetic Parts, Technical Parts and Multi-component parts
Up To 5 Lines
Up to 3K
Maximum Dosage: 350 Kg/h
Profile Dimensions: Up 150 x 150
Pipe Dimensions: Up to 160
Circular, Quadrangular, Triangular, Omega, among others
Extruded Thermoplastics: PE, HDPE, LDPE, PC, PP, PVC, FPVC
- Plastic Parts
- Multi-components (metal; electronic)
- Small and Big Series
Fully integrated engineering solutions, in which we shape ideas into designed and optimized processes. We do it with our team’s competence, enthusiasm and effort, as well as confidence in our partners and the support of the PRIFER GROUP.
- Product Development
- Project Management
- Concept Evaluation and Feasibility
- Tooling Process Validation
- Simulation Analisys
- Performance Tests
- Physico-chemical Studies
- 3D Modelling
- Pad printing is a versatile printing method that is widely used in various industries for its ability to print on a range of surfaces with fine detail and accuracy.
- Pad printing is that it allows for fine details and tight registration, even on curved or irregular surfaces. It also allows for printing on a variety of substrates, including plastics, metals, and glass.
Polishing is a surface finishing process, ideal for removing joint lines in parts that require surface treatments, such as paint and varnish.
- A precise and permanent method of marking plastic parts with logos, serial numbers, or other designs using a laser beam to remove material from the surface of the part.
- Laser engraving can produce very fine details and can be used on a variety of materials, including metal, plastic, wood, and glass.
How can we help you?
Leave your details and one of our experts will contact you!
Rua Principal nº 109 3840-324, Ponte de Vagos, Vagos, Aveiro